i-ais-TRK is a portable Class B AIS Transponder which improves the safety of navigation by assisting in the efficient navigation of ships and small craft, protection of the environment and operation of Vessel Traffic Services (VTS).
i-ais-TRK is a compact device that internally integrates VHF / GPS antennas and a re-chargeable battery. It provides 2 to 5 Watt adjustable VHF output which gives the best accessibility / availability for fishing vessels and boats.
In addition to standard Class B CS features, i-ais-TRK has advantageous functions that can be required by local authorities. It generates and transmits alarm messages according to pre-defined zones and rules (i.e. entering a prohibited zone, over-speed in a defined area); automatically switches to high power output (5W) mode for pre-defined regions (i.e. wide range inland sea) and Search and Rescue (SAR) events and provides black box feature for analysis of past events.
Thanks to its modular structure, i-ais-TRK can easily be adapted for portable or fixed operation by means of optional external antenna and power kits.
- Compact, small sized, all-in-one transponder
- Easy installation and removal
- Automatic configuration for MMSI of hosting platform
- Automatic power up / down with installation on platform
- Zone based rules and adaptive operation
- Automatic output power setting
- Special functions for fisheries management
- SAR button for emergency
- Black Box feature
- Optional external antenna inputs for VHF and GPS
- Optional solar charge stand with external batteries
- Robust housing (IP67)
- Compatible with i-SEA Platform
|Operating Temperature Range||-15 C to +55 C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-30 C to +70 C|
|Humidity||Up to 93% at 40 C non-condensing|
|Size||450mm x 65mm x 35mm|
|Connectors||None for standard configuration|
|Interfaces||1 x Serial Data Interface via Charging Unit (Cradle)
1 x SAR Button
|Battery||Built in Lithium-Ion battery (2100mAh)
Charging with Universal AC/DC Adapter
More than 5 days Operation Time with full battery
5 hours Battery Charging Time