i-ais-BS1 is an AIS station designed for AIS management and monitoring functions to be performed with a shore installation.
It consists of an AIS Unit for standard AIS functions and a Communication Gateway to be able to communicate with an operation center over IP connectivity.
i-ais-BS1, AIS Shore Station, is mainly used to monitor the AIS VDL network around and to provide support for proper messaging with Class-B transponders with mission specific functions.
- Monitoring of AIS network
- Transmission of AIS messages (6, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 15 ,21, 24A, 26)
- Reception of all AIS messages (1 to 27)
- Transmission and reception of mission specific Class B messages
- Text messaging with ships (Msg 12 and 14)
- Encrypted binary messaging (Msg 6 and 8)
- Remote management (through Ethernet or GPRS)
- Standard 19” 3U form factor for rack installation
- 2 x RS-232 Ports for NMEA, 1 x RS-232 Port for AUX,
- 1 x ETH port for ADSL, D-IN (Digital Input)
- Compatible with i-SEA Platform
- Optional mode to send raw AIS NMEA data (non-encapsulated)
over TCP/IP connection
|Operating Temperature Range||-15 C to +55 C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-30 C to +70 C|
|Humidity||Up to 93% at 40 C non-condensing|
|Power Supply Voltage||12-24 V DC (min/max 10-30 V DC)|
483 x 206 x 133 mm
VHF Antenna: N Female
|Case||Aluminum Rack Unit|
3 x RS-232 (NMEA)